Now a 35-mm-diameter SMAC Corp. CBL35C electric cylinder has a built-in controller. The latter lets the CBL35C control force, position, and velocity — and facilitates simple installation. The actuator works for applications with limited space but needing accurate control …
Plus the CBL35C provides significantly longer life, programmability, high speed, accuracy, and energy efficiency maintaining cost effectiveness.
The new CBL35C series also enables the direct replacement of existing pneumatic cylinders and retrofits without any machine modifications required.
It‘s Graphical User Interface allows for easy straightforward setup of parameters and permits the user to change product profiles on the fly thereby improving factory uptime.
Features include a built-in controller and programmable position, velocity and force as well as:
- Long life expectancy over 100 million cycles; airless and quiet operation
- Graphical User Interface is available for simple setup
- Dimensions [mm]: Ø35 x 135 – 217(depending on stroke) with stroke [mm]: 10, 25 (+1/-0)
- Acceleration[G]: up to 50 (zero payload); peak Force [N]: up to 61
- Encoder Resolution [µm]: 5 (standard) 1 & 0.1 (Options)
- SMAC’s Patented: ‘Soft-Land’ Technology
For more information, visit www.electromate.com.