The RTGA hollow shaft rotary actuators from Intellidrives feature a large diameter hollow hole (through-hole) that helps reduce the complexity of wiring and piping, simplifying equipment design. Hollow shaft diameters vary from 28 mm to 100 mm depending on the frame size of the actuator.
Equipment tables and arms can be installed directly on the output table. This saves the cost of designing an installation mechanism, arranging necessary mechanical parts, and adjusting the belt tension when components such as a belt and pulley are used for installation.
The hollow output table is integrated with a high rigidity cross-roller bearing. This structure improves permissible thrust load and moment load while maintaining high torque. The permissible moment load increases as the frame size increases, but the displacement caused by the moment load decreases.
Powered by integrated motors featuring USB/RS-485/ Ethernet communication links, they provide highly programmable, integrated actuators with a motor, encoder, amplifier, controller in a single package.
- Stand-alone control via a BASIC-like programming language
- 12 to 48 Vdc voltage input
- 500 microstep
- 100 mA to 3.0 A current setting
- Opto-isolated +Limit, -Limit, and Home inputs
- Opto-isolated Digital inputs
- Opto-isolated Digital outputs
- High-speed position capture digital input
- 1,000 line incremental encoder (4,000 counts/rev with 4x quadrature decoding)
- StepNLoop closed loop algorithm
- On-the-fly speed change
- S-curve/Trapezoidal acceleration profile control
- Available in NEMA 17, 23 sizes in double and triple stack lengths
- Multi-task programming support
- LabView VIs available
For more information, visit www.intellidrives.com.