Built on the foundation of long-life products for industrial automation, PHD Optimax actuators are designed to meet machine builders’ performance requirements at a competitive prices. These economical, efficient, and reliable actuators provide an alternative choice to PHD’s standard “built-to-order” product line, delivering even more cost-effective solutions to meet industrial application needs.
In a continuing effort to expand the Optimax product line, PHD is pleased to release a new drop-in replacement linear slide designed for the OEM market. This actuator is versatile and economical for use in the machine builders’ market.
Optimax Series OSH Compact Pneumatic Slide Tables are designed for light duty applications in tight spaces.
- Drop-in metric mounting matches global standard
- Rail bearing technology provides excellent load carrying ability
- 4 bore sizes available in incremental travel lengths
- Multiple port locations for flexibility in applications
- Magnets standard for switch sensing capability
- Standard shock pads reduce end of travel impact
For more information, visit www.phdinc.com/osh.