The new LDL25 Series Linear Actuator from SMAC has been designed as a cost-competitive alternative to pneumatics. A common trend in industrial automation is that users are looking for electric alternatives to their pneumatic components for a number of reasons: control, cycle life, operating cost and environment, among others. The LDL series actuator features several innovative cost reduction elements that result in a list price starting at $300 US.
- Dimensions: 180 x 63.5 x 25.4 mm
- Stroke: 50 mm (10, 25 and 100 mm will be added)
- Peak Force: 30 N (48 Vdc)
- Encoder Resolution: 5 µm standard, 1 µm optional
- Long life cycle tested to 500 million cycles
- Fully programmable in force, position and velocity
- SMAC’s Patented ‘Soft-Land’ technology
- Built-in controller type available
For more information, visit www.smac-mca.com.