PHD Inc. has just released the Series BCSU Universal Stretching Cylinder for the plastic bottle blowing industry. The new Series BCSU cylinder expands a proven series of Sidel solutions.
Series BCSU Universal Stretching Cylinders are direct replacements for Sidel Universal Machines. These cylinders mount into the same space and bolt patterns, provide significantly longer service life, and reduce maintenance and downtime in stretch blow molding applications. Units are field repairable and feature alloy steel piston rods and urethane piston and rod seals for maximum life and durability. More after the jump.
Series BCSU Benefits:
• Significantly longer life and less maintenance
• Mounts into same space and bolt patterns
• Internal shock pads are standard
• Cushion controls are standard for retract end of stroke deceleration; field repairable
• -X27 PHD inline check option provides long life check seal and is designed to prevent the stretch rod from dropping during maintenance
PHD’s dedicated division, the Plastic Packaging Components (PPC) Group, focuses on blow molding of bottles and other plastic containers. These products are drop-in replacement solutions for Sidel and Krones and other brand machines. Other specialized solutions include blow molding nozzle actuators, needle cylinders, eject slides, transfer arms, and more.
For more information and to get catalogs, visit phdinc.com … Or call (800) 624-8511.