The new LDL Programmable Electric Linear Actuator from SMAC Moving Coil Actuators has been designed as a cost-competitive alternative to pneumatics. A common trend in industrial automation is that engineers are looking for electric alternatives to pneumatic components for a number of reasons, including increased control, improved cycle life, and reduced operating cost. The LDL series actuator features several innovative cost reduction elements that result in a list price starting at $300.
The key features of the LDL Programmable Electric Linear Actuator include:
- Stroke of 10 to 100 mm
- Peak Force of 90 N at 48 Vdc
- Standard encoder resolution of 5 µm, with 1 µm optional
- Cost competitive electric solution
- Fully programmable in force, position and velocity
- SMAC’s Patented ‘Soft-Land’ technology
- Built-in controller type available
For more information, visit www.smac-mca.com.