The new Compact Linear Bushing (CLB) by SAMICK, a specialist in linear bearings, is gaining popularity in the market as the company expands its product offering for customers. SAMICK’s CLB is a linear ball bearing that conforms to the ISO 10285 standard, providing customers with a low-cost, compact design for easy integration into new or existing systems.
Advantages of the CLB compact linear bushing include:
- Low cost linear bushing suitable for a wide variety of applications
- Small overall dimensions for especially compact construction
- Easy assembly: Just press in, with no additional retention necessary
- Linear bushing sets with aluminum or corrosion-resistant steel housing
The CLB compact linear bushing is also 100% compatible with the following products:
- “KH” series from INA*
- “LBBR” series from Ewellix (SKF)*
- “R0658” series from Bosch Rexroth*
* The above commercial marks belong to the respective third parties and are not affiliated with SAMICK.
The Compact Linear Bushing (CLB) series, a key product of SAMICK’s customer-focused policies, will satisfy the customer’s quality needs, improve delivery issues, and contribute to cost savings.
The CLB series is used primarily in low-precision, simple transfer units in the following applications:
- Packaging machines
- Food processing machines
- Cutting machines
- Wood processing machines
- Textile machines
- Medical equipment
- Exercise equipment
Learn more about SAMICK linear bushings in this video.
SAMICK will participate in the Hannover Industry Fair — the world’s largest industrial exhibition, located in Hannover, Germany —in April, and will showcase its technology by introducing five new high-precision polygon guide products and actuators, including linear bushings, the company’s flagship product.