Tribology is the study and application of the principles of friction, lubrication, and wear between two surfaces in relative motion. In linear bearing systems, those two surfaces are the bearing element and the guide raceway. Friction and wear The … [Read More...]
FROM THE EDITORS
Today on Linear Motion TIPS
- Selecting shafts for linear bearings: two things you need to know
- What is a gimbal and how is it used?
- Take the burden out of managing misalignment in linear motion systems
- How do roller pillow blocks compare with traditional round shaft bearings?
- Belt-driven electric actuators from IMI Norgren offer precise control