If you’re involved in ball screw sizing or selection, you’ve probably noticed that there are several different standards that govern various aspects of ball screw design, from lead accuracy and load capacity to ball nut tolerances and rigidity. … [Read More...]
FROM THE EDITORS
Today on Linear Motion TIPS
- Ball screw standards: What you need to know about DIN, ISO, and JIS
- Profiled rail accuracy: When accuracy class doesn’t tell the whole story
- Under development: Linear stroke-extending technology from Ascending Power
- What is sub-divisional error (SDE) in linear encoders?
- Thomson online product sizing and selection tool for linear-motion systems