Although there are more than a dozen symptoms of premature wear and impending failure for V-belts — ranging from visible damage to audible noise — there are a few key ways that these friction-based belts can fail during operation. To help users … [Read More...] about Troubleshooting V-belt wear and failure
FROM THE EDITORS
Today on Linear Motion TIPS
- Troubleshooting V-belt wear and failure
- Linear rails from Rollon simplify design of high-performance automated systems
- When are stepper motors paired with ball screws (rather than lead screws)?
- What do the belt section designations H, J, K, L, and M mean for ribbed V-belts?
- Nook Industries sells family business to Altra Industrial Motion Corp.