A ball screw spline is a combination of two components — a ball screw and a rotary ball spline. By combining a driving element (the ball screw) and a guiding element (the rotary ball spline), a ball screw spline can provide both linear and rotary … [Read More...] about What’s the difference between a ball screw spline and a traditional ball screw?
Today on Linear Motion TIPS
- How to calculate linear ball bushing life (and how it differs from other life calculations)
- Round-rail linear guide or profile-rail linear guide?
- X-Y gantry with precision ball screw actuators
- How does shaft hardness affect the life of a linear ball bushing?
- What are stroke ball splines and how do they differ from standard ball splines?