A jack system is anything from a single jack to eight to ten jacks working in tandem to move a load. Complete jack systems refer to the mechanical components of the jacks as well as their gearboxes and couplings and accessories and shafting; … [Read More...]
FROM THE EDITORS
Today on Linear Motion TIPS
- IKO MX series linear roller bearings now include dust protection
- Festo Motion Terminal has apps to replace more than 50 components
- What is a 12 volt linear actuator?
- Linear actuator designs for vertical lifts: What are pitfalls to avoid during jack-system design?
- What are can stack linear actuators?