Manufacturers are faced with the enormous challenge of minimizing risks in their manufacturing processes while at the same time lowering costs and improving product quality.
Flanged linear bushings from SAMICK can meet these customer requirements.
Whereas standard linear bushings must be used in combination with casings, flanged linear bushings are directly mounted onto the housing with bolts, thus achieving easy installation and maintenance. Flanged linear bushings are a good solution for vertical linear motion applications as well.
As the manufacture of automated equipment increases, so does the demand for easy-to-assemble, low-maintenance products, and SAMICK is responding to this trend with its wide range of flanged linear bushings.
- Can be mounted directly onto the housing mounting surface with bolts, making installation easy
- Compact design: The integral construction of the flanged linear bushings saves space
- Flanged linear bushings can maintain higher allowable loads than standard linear bushings
- Select the flange type when force is applied to the linear bushing
- When inertia is imparted by moving parts, the linear bushing must be firmly fixed
- Example: If the linear bushing is used to guide a moving axis, use a flanged bushing
Learn more about Samick linear bushings in this video.